Our 2017 summer program was a resounding success! The children participated in a wide range of activities from cooking to science shows; pottery to kayaking. Our National Play Day on 2nd August was a massive hit with parent/carers and children alike, and we’ll never forget the look on their faces when children of all physical and cognitive abilities flew down the Fairwater dry ski slope in our tubing session.
The full list of activities organised and managed by Autism Puzzles is as follows:
- Cooking with Cooked Up Cardiff
- Kayaking at Cardiff International White Water
- Family fun session at 123 Jump
- Minecraft Club
- Pottery at Nantgarw China Works
- Family fun session at Parc Play
- Boxing and general fitness at Arthur’s Boxing Gym
- Tubing at Fairwater Dry Ski Slope
- AP Rangers football sessions
- Graffiti art with Millie Magic
- National Play Day with a huge range of activities, including a Techniquest room
- Science show run by Cardiff University
We put on a huge range of activities which allowed our families to get out, have fun, and try things that may not have been possible outside of our empowering and inclusive setting.
We can’t wait for next year!